I do not know about it- what are the details? website, maybe?

I googled love 2 geberator, and did not see it.

Kathryn

On Feb 4, 2008, at 9:03 PM, les...@aol.com wrote:

Hi, I am new at making colloidal silver.  I have a Love 2 generator
that I purchased from Mark Metcalf about 6 mos. ago.  I just recently
started reading this digest and was curious if anyone had experience
with this  model?  I saw the silverGen SG6A and it looks like it is
better unit, more  accurate.  Any info would be appreciated, thanks,
Lynn