>From Wayne Fugit
"Not a man here can say what he believes or what he thinks"."If he did, he
would not have a job tomorrow".The same people are pulling her strings that are
pulling all the other whores out there. [men and women included in the whore
remark] I hope everyone here has realized the news and other programs are fairy
tales.
Hi Wayne.  I agree with you 100%.  Just had to say that because you have been
told
to 'please reframe from such posts'.  Please carry on.  This is an intelligent,
adult forum
and people should not be told to reframe from posting their opinions,
especially when those
opinions are spot on and to the point, in my opinion.  Cheers.
Frankie
http://www.searchgamesbox.com