    *From:* zeb caffe <mailto:jamaki...@yahoo.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:29 PM
    *Subject:* CS>TJ garland ando anyone-kidney stones and lemon juice

    I was wondering about disolving the stones with the lemon juice
    and tea. I  have been told that the passing of the stones was the
    painful part. Do you know the theory as to why they would cause
    pain being dissolved? Also, someone mentioned that the lemon was
    good for dissolving calcium stones. I wonder if the same would
    hold true for dissolving calcium deposits elsewhere in the body?

    Search.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>