  From: zeb caffe
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:29 AM
  Subject: CS>TJ garland ando anyone-kidney stones and lemon juice

  I was wondering about disolving the stones with the lemon juice and tea. I
have been told that the passing of the stones was the painful part. Do you know
the theory as to why they would cause pain being dissolved? Also, someone
mentioned that the lemon was good for dissolving calcium stones. I wonder if
the same would hold true for dissolving calcium deposits elsewhere in the body?