To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Widespread Flu

I don't know how many varieties are going around, but my wife and I got it about 2 weeks ago, and CS was of limited help. First thing in years that CS was unable to simply knock out cold. Took 3 days to get back to half way normalcy. I found olive leaf extract to be better with this bug, although it can be difficult to hold down if the stomach is upset. CS did prevent the stomach/intestinal assault, but still got the weakness, fever, and congestion.

Marshall

Pat wrote:
The CDC is reporting widespread flu in most states. Tonight we had to go to the emergency room to see my father in law who was in there because he just wasn't feeling right. The clerk at the desk said there are no beds available for all the patients with flu, vomiting and diarrhea and their dehydration. She said they'd set up beds in the ER waiting room, and in the other waiting room (where I was), they were putting patients waiting for a bed in the ER. Excuse me while I go pickle myself in colloidal silver.

Pat