 Subject : Re: CS>Tooth Soap Postings

 Date : Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:11:12 -0500

 From : "Carl Deb Charter" <carl...@charter.net>

 To : <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Hi Brooks,

Where do you get mono-sodium phosphate? Thanks in advance!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: Brooks Bradley To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 5:52 PM

 Subject: CS>Tooth Soap Postings

I do not wish to generate an adversarial circumstance, but feel compelled to make a general comment on soap products used for tooth care (brushing). Circa 1999-2000 we conducted rather extensive research into various soap products for cleaning teeth. Our initial investigations were prompted by the work of Dr.Gerard Judd (non deceased).....relating to dental hygiene----in general. We found that Dr. Gerard's recommendation for using any of the commercially available bar soaps....which DID NOT contain any glycerin, yielded quite acceptable results. In fact, we were unable to find any product superior to plain Ivory bar soap. List members might be interested to know that the MOST important element of Dr. Gerard's protocol was the use of mono-sodium phosphate immediately after brushing with the bar soap. This step proved crucial to re-enameling of the teeth. FYI, the reason glycerin-containing bar soaps were frowned upon by Dr. Judd, was based solely upon the fact that glycerin is very difficult to removed from the tooth surface without EXTENSIVE rinsing.....not upon any physiological compromise. Sincerely, Brooks Bradley. -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour