--- Brooks Bradley <brooks76...@lycos.com> wrote:

which DID NOT contain any glycerin, yielded quite
acceptable results. In fact, we were unable to find
any product superior to plain Ivory bar soap.

Hi Brooks,
I checked the bar of Ivory Soap I have and it does
contain glycerin. The glycerin however, is not listed
as the first or primary and is down towards the last
list of ingredients.

>From checking various brands, it seems almost
impossible to find a "soap" product in bar form that
does not contain some amount of glycerin.

Are you using Ivory?

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and