From: craehow...@juno.com
Date: 4/18/2008 10:06:47 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>QUESTION; Treatment for Subclinical Hypothyrodism

Yesterday I received results of bloodwork and was told that I have
Subclinical Hypothyrodism.  I immediately went on line to find out what that
meant.  After reading all the symptoms I do have 100% of them and have for
the last 2 years.  I most surprised that my VA doctor did not find this.
They have been telling me that my levels were fine.
In reading the meds that that use I could not find anything really useful.
They say the used to use animal ground up thyroid but that the potency was
not stable; and that the synthesized would do the job better.  That is about
all the info I could gather.
Do anyone have this condition or info that might help.
thanks in advance

connie

<<faint_grain.jpg>>