Thank you.  I use an eye dropper to drop CS into my eyes.  I am not sure that
it helps all the time with dryness.  If I do not use cs for awhile it sort of
stings a bit when I begin using it again.  Faith G.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Day Sutton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 7:33 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>cataracts

  Just a suggestion;  I use CS/EIS that I put in a nose sprayer, and use that
for my eyes also.

  On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 6:28 PM, faith gagne <jitte...@gis.net> wrote:

    I have eye dryness that contributes to major discomfort so I do use
eyedrops,  but I do have problems because of the preservatives in them.  I am
allergic to the preservatives.  Some eye drops I cannot use at all.  So I would
probably not be willing to spring for these drops, as wonderful as they sound,
without knowing more about the preservatives in them.  Faith G.