Anytime you add anything salty to CS, mix and use it immediately.
 The reaction takes a bit of time.
Adding salt to already made CS does not increase the amount of silver in a given container, it changes it to a less effective form.

It takes "retained amount per body weight" to turn you blue and most people eliminate silver in any form so fast that turning blue is quite rare at any PPM or volume over a life span. Researchers had extreme difficulty inducing Agryria to even study while using injected preparations at thousands of PPM. They did manage to discover that it takes less silver cast into a bullet to kill "not blue" dogs, though.

The PPM caution is about avoiding a possibility, vs a very low probability. If it's not possible, probability doesn't count. If the PPM is so low that the water kills you before the possibility of silver retention can crop up, well, dead people look a bit blue, but the silver didn't do it. [Too much water turns you blue]

The problem with making silver chloride was that people didn't know how much silver was in it. They were using PPM instructions that just weren't true and went into the ranges of possibility.
Even at that, "virtually" no one turned blue.

Your tears are salty and using CS in your eyes does the same thing as adding some salt to it, but the greatest benefit is already accomplished by the time it changes into less effective silver chloride.
 Silver chloride will kill germs, just not as well or as fast.
 Mix and use fast ...and all is well.

 My eyes are already blue...usually.
 Now and then, one is green and the other is orange.

Ode