I already have a copy of it and will look it up. Thanks.
Paula
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Day Sutton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:28 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>cataracts& tooth and gum tincture

  Have him get a coopy of "DMSO Nature's Remedy" from any health food store.
Look in the index for cataracts.

  On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Paula Perry <p...@zoomnet.net> wrote:

    My neighbor said he wanted to try alternatives for his cataracts. I
remember reading a lot of discussion on it here. I was wondering if anyone had
obtained some good results from the Dr. Schulze's eyebright formula? I remember
MSM and flax seed oil being mentioned but I am not sure what you do with them.
When I was at herbdoc.com (Schulze site) I saw that he has a tooth and gum
tincture that sounded pretty remarkable. Has anyone tried that? If anyone knows
of a successful solution to cataracts I would like to hear from you. Thanks,
    Paula

  --
  Day Sutton
  day.sut...@gmail.com