Hi Sandee:  Thanks for sharing.  What is DOM?  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandee George" <oha...@juno.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS>cataracts& tooth and gum tincture

Hi There Paula - I have personally used the following for my cataracts:
coconut water (very young)
flaxseed oil
chrysanthemum - which I get from a DOM and mix it myself with distilled water @ a dilution of 10%
MSM - again I make my own dilution at 10%
Colloidal Silver - 5 ppm
and other things which I am not prepared to suggest to anyone cause
they are certainly not tried and proven !!!!!

Take your pick - I rotate them all so it is hard for me to say which one
works the best but I can tell you that I can see to drive at night now
without any halos - that is as good as I can give you - Cheers
Sandee