  From: Carol Ann
 Date: 17/05/2008 22:08:21
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Subject: RE: CS>Medisana

Hmm. Maybe we have different intentions re use.  I bought it only to use or
take as an inhaler for CS.   Personally, I can't see how it could really
effective in a large room.  Perhaps it would be good for a small area that
surrounds the individual - then again, I don't know how far the ionic mist
would go into the air from the unit's base.  It's those cool, concentrated
close up lung fulls that I bought it for.

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html