Hi, Bob. I bought a Love unit, and I have not been able to get water from it better than 5.6 uS on a COM-100 tester. My SilverGen says "no thanks" and will not run. I tried to cut down the speed with a Variac and still got 5.6. I also tried 1/2 gal. after your last post and got 5.6. When I called in the guy said I could ship it back and if it "distilled water" they would ship it back. No thanks.

Any suggestions would be appreciated before I trash the thing.

Gene