The itching can be caused by a Fungus, Candida,  perhaps.  It can grow
rapidly, depending on what you feed it.  Carbs.   Abstain from Carbs for
awhile, and
see if you get any relief.  Also bathing in bath water with a cup of 20 Mule
Team Borax, should help  also. The water has to be very warm, and a prolonged
soak, to get the  benefit.  I have seen where the Borox would kill Mites, so
if you have  Scabies, it may well do a lot of them in too.  Fungus, Mites, and
or,  Scabies, would seem to the problem.  Candida causes itching as it  grows.
 Candida needs to be fought from the inside though.  There are  many
Protocols, although, I cannot recommend any special one.  I take  Opaline Dry
Oxy,
CS,  Salt/C,  MMS, and Lugol's.  Even  with these and a somewhat Carb limited
diet,  I am still affected, and have  been so for almost 5 years now.   I
attribute my ailment from  many, many Fire Ant stings that I rec'd at a golf
course
in Ft. Lauderdale,  FL.  Ants are a big carrier of fungus,  as many types eat
fungus for  food.  Ed.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.