From: racerti...@aol.com
Date: 05/27/08 18:35:04
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>MRSA is running rapant in my wife and children

Hello,

I am new to the list. I was referred by Hanneke. This all started last year
when my daughter had what we had assumed was a bug bite that got infected.
It literally became a large puss filled abscess that exploded one day.
Doctor subscribed anti-biotic's it went away (for a while). Next was my wife
 she assumed she was bitten by a spider on top of her index toe. A small red
spot turned out to be a huge swollen abscess on top of her foot that led to
immense pain, a laceration for drainage and two weeks of wound packing.
Since then my son and daughter again have both had pussed filled sores that
were treated with anti-biotic's. Apparently anti-biotic's are only a
temporary fix. We have popped and squeezed them each time they came, knowing
if we don't, they will become abscesses' again. Well, my wife now has
another abscess on top of her foot, she went to the doctor this morning,
they prescribed Ripafin and Bactrim. I was so frustrated this morning, I
began to research, leading me to this list. Another illness they all suffer
from is the whooping cough. The only thing that's seams to help is less
dairy, cough suppressant, sleeping with their heads elevated and time. But
the cough and sores always come back.

I want to try CS, so whats the best way? OxySilver is expensive and states
home brews are dangerous because they dont have nano size particles. I can
afford Oxy Silver for a while, but what about the silver coin in fresh milk
trick. There must be a common ground here. Thanks, the Moore Family