It worked for me.  Perhaps try this one: http://tinyurl.com/443h7l

Hanneke

At 06:41 AM 28/05/2008, you wrote:

Hello.  this video is unavailable.  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: CS>MRSA is running rapant in my wife and children

On May 27, 2008, at 12:34 PM, racerti...@aol.com wrote:

Hello,
I am new to the list. I was referred by Hanneke. This all started last
year when my daughter had what we had assumed was a bug bite that got
infected. It literally became a large puss filled abscess that
exploded one day. Doctor subscribed anti-biotic's it went away (for a
while). Next was my wife, she assumed she was bitten by a spider on
top of her index toe. A small red spot turned out to be a huge swollen
abscess on top of her foot that led to immense pain, a laceration for
drainage and two weeks of wound packing. Since then my son and
daughter again have both had pussed filled sores that were treated
with anti-biotic's. Apparently anti-biotic's are only a temporary fix.
We have popped and squeezed them each time they came, knowing if we
don't, they will become abscesses' again. Well, my wife now has
another abscess on top of her foot, she went to the doctor this
morning, they prescribed Ripafin and Bactrim. I was so frustrated this
morning, I began to research, leading me to this list. Another illness
they all suffer from is the whooping cough. The only thing that's
seams to help is less dairy, cough suppressant, sleeping with their
heads elevated and time. But the cough and sores always come back.
I want to try CS, so whats the best way? OxySilver is expensive and
states home brews are dangerous because they dont have nano size
particles. I can afford Oxy Silver for a while, but what about the
silver coin in fresh milk trick. There must be a common ground here.
Thanks, the Moore Family
Do you think America has run off track? I think so. To get it back on
track, this video is a must see. If you agree, add it to your
signature line as I did so it may be passed on to millions. God Bless
America!

http://video.google.com/videoplay? docid=6732659166933078950&q=Overview+of+America++birch&ei=kfAuSNPFLpDA4 AL3_ZDUCQ&hl=en

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler
Florence" on AOL Food.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>