I Dropped back to half a gram a day then as I got used to it I slowly built up to three grams daily for over a year. I settled on 250Mg for the long haul and still take it. I have no circulation problems. I think the niacin probably helped the silver to get to the place to cause the discoloration of the skin. It isn't much but others that know nothing about CS have noticed it so even though I don't see it I guess it is there.
Dave

Dan Nave wrote:
How long did you take the niacin for? And what strength?
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: CS>Lyme Disease and Colloidal silver

Peter:
I used the colloid master which uses polarity switching instead of stirring and made gallon batches with an Ice Tea jar so it can be decanted through the spigot with no filtering needed. I was told by Doctors that the cartilage in my knees was down to bone on bone and they would have to remove the remaining pieces or they might reposition and lock the joints. I didn't go back. I completely cured the joint problem with a course of CMO then Glucosamine,Chondroitin & MSM for a year or so until I could outrun most teenagers without pain. That was about 6 years ago and I'm 72 now and still without joint problems. Along with that I took probably too much niacin as I flushed so bad that it felt as if I had rolled in fiberglass and the feeling went on for 24 hours. That was a 1 gram dose when 100 Mg.would have been a good starting dose. I was taking care of low circulation to help the joints repair. A good side effect is I don't have any spider veins or varicose either and the numbness in my toes also went away.
The Brain still doesn't work but is better.
Dave



--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>