OK.  Thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Fugitt
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 7:40 AM
  Subject: CS>Brooks Post Collection ( bogus computer curves )

  At 05:33 AM 6/14/2008, you wrote:

    Wayne, why is it that when I click on  'Old Bob's Book' it flicks back to
the main directory?   http://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/ doesn't seem to be
working.  Thanks.  Faith G.

  There are no files in that folder.  ( I still favor the old term,  Directory )

  These folders were made by instinct in preparation for future use.

  Yet my browser still shows,
  http://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/OLDBob's_Book/

  Where the files would normally display, a heading is shown.

 Parent Directory        13-Jun-2008 14:19

And below that, ............
  Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.fugitt.com Port 80

  Likely you have nothing wrong, if everything else works OK.

  Computers are an ornery bunch much like politicians.
  Just when you think you have them all figured out, they throw you a curve.

  I have well over 100,000 hours working with computers, some tasks include
10,000 hours or more.  Some of my computers have hour meters installed, and
high quality digital temperature indicators.

  Many of these hours were dedicated to hardware, communications, control
systems, and programming, not with operating systems.

  So, I can't answer all the questions about operating systems and associated
software.

  I would not worry about that problem, if all the other folders work OK.

  Wayne