From: bob Larson [mailto:bobl...@cablespeed.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 7:47 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Info about the best generatrorfor collodial

...at that page, the link to see a pic of the generator doesn't work.
i want to see inside the box of a 3vdc constant polarity machine to see
what's costing $200.

EIS/CS forms silver ions in solution which are single atoms of silver... but
they're not metallic particles until they happen to get together.  the
particulate portion of EIS/CS varies in particle size, some of them surely
being as small as is possible, but they tend to grow over time eventually
falling out.
so then we come back to which works, particles or ions? or which works best?
again & again, ad nauseum.