http://www.silverpuppy.com/

Mary Ellen Murphy <maryelle...@bellsouth.net> wrote: What are some other
generators that are Ionic silver

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton Family [mailto:clay...@skypoint.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:08 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Info about the best generatrorfor collodial

I beg to differ, at least in principle. An ion is smaller than a stable
particle of any element.  Don't confuse the poor girl.  I respect Frank
Key's work, but this is getting to a nitpicking point that she may be
too sick to understand.

Ionically isolated silver is going to be the most reasonable solution.
I am not arguing with your statement about the small size being more
effective, but it is moot to argue about nanometers when one is talking
about ions.  My generator certainly produces ions, which are the
smallest pieces of silver that can exist.

kathryn