Hi Faith.
I wouldnt be recommending this CS generator. Heres a quote from there web
page.

( Therefore, if you want a good high-quality concentration of 10 ppm, you
just leave the generator running for about 10 minutes. If you want a
stronger concentration of 20 ppm, you leave the generator running for about
20 minutes. You can even make highly concentrated batches of colloidal
silver, in the 100 to 500 ppm range, by letting the generator run longer. )

Obviusly they are using salt water instead of distilled water and even show
a bag of salt next to there generator.
Just a word to the wise.

Sam L.