Yes Pat,

Your emails come through just fine from YahooMail. Your settings are correct.
It is in Plain Text and your headers say so too... correctly declared as

It really looks its like Waynes emailer that is messing things up by
returning Plain Text received and replying as Plain and Html . but he doesn't
do that every time.

OK,
Tony

Subject : Re: CS>Fonts and Bogus Software