Wayne, likely your problems are that you skim and don't read thoroughly and
likely don't listen well, either.

You said, "I wonder why you set it to do that, then can't turn it off.
Should take a few seconds."

I like for it to let me know when I have personal mail.

You said, "Your mailers are a disaster for you, no matter what.
Likely that stupid Rich Text is half of your problems."

But I'd said I have no problems with the font when in rich text in Yahoo mail.

You said, "Most of the problems are YOU, not the mailer."

And I say most of the problem is that you are so arrogant that you won't help,
only put down others.  I'm sure the mail problem is mine, and that's why I'd
asked the expert for help in navigating Eudora.

             Pat