Hi Steve, et al

Thanks for your response.  Your explanation seems to imply that solutions of
sodium chloride and silver  chloride have the same conductivity simply because
they both consist of the same  number of positive and negative ions. Don't
conduction bands, valance bands and  energy gaps have something to do with the
conductivity of solutions as well as  solids?

http://britneyspears.ac/physics/basics/basics.htm

Thanks  for your time
Andy

In a message dated 8/20/2008 11:51:54 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,