thanks for the info Steve. Does zeolite do th e same sort of thing as MMS? dee

Norton, Steve wrote:

This Yahoo group and the Oleander Soup group got me interested in using clays
both externally and internally to cleanse out heavy metals and toxins. I have
been primarily interested in Calcium Bentonite and Zeolite based on
recommendations from others I have also seen comments that liquid Zeolite and
powdered Zeolite are effective but expensive. After investigating further, I am
convinced that I and two of my relatives (and also my dog) have medical
conditions that can be helped by Zeolite and possibly Calcium Bentonite. So, I
have searched for a reasonably priced source of quality Zeolite. I found one,
and want to pass it on, at:
http://gandgnaturalproducts.com/default.aspx
For those of you who are leery of clicking links for fear of a potential virus
at the link, you can contact the company in the link at:

G and G Natural Products
208 734-7738 (office)
208 734-7795 (fax)
2140 Eldridge