To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008
5:10 PM
Subject: Re: CS>virus Klez32.H - OT

On Wednesday 20 August
2008 5:15 am, Dee wrote:
my programs are updated daily Chuck, and I have
the latest version of the
Shield as well.  I also have *three* anti
Spyware programs running!  Just
one of those things that we are plagued
with in this modern world
unfortunately.  dee

You wouldn't be if you
didn't run Microsoft software!!
--
L T R
Registered linux user #

itisi...@gmail.com

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
Colloidal Silver.