I have been reading a lot about cs lately. I am def. getting a silverpuppy.
 I have seen lots of lists of infections and other things it heals,wondering
though if the dosage is different for each one,and if so where can I get that
info.

Also a friends mother is diabetic. She stubbed her toe and they say it is not
healing and a red line is forming, and they might have to amputate her leg. My
question ?? is this something that can be healed with cs so this poor woman
doesn't have to go thru this amputation.

Thank you