Morning David,

>> At 10:07 PM 9/16/2008, you wrote:

I think Bob Bergers last posts were in 2006 but it could have been
later.

I searched 2007, 2006, and 2005. Seems there were more in 2005, but some in all the years, not by Robert Berger, ( Old Bob ).

  I read a number of messages from each year.

It was awesome to see all those messages and the things discussed during those years.
Some of these years are 80 to 100 megs in size.

Even if the list had an archive, I am sure my search is 100 times better, and likely faster because I have each year in one file.

Many existed about HVAC, by Old Bob and others. Way to many to do anything with, other than to output them to a special mailbox file.

Others were interesting about many things. One or two, I almost had to post and make comments about,......... but I decided not to do it.

Too bad everyone does not have their own archive. Mine dates from year 2000 until present.
some few are in 1999.

It is really easy as pie, almost effortless, if one knows how to manage mail and uses a decent mail program. Often I have 200 mailbox files that contain 5, 10, and up to 25,000 messages each.

My search is amazing, up to 5 complex criteria, all simultaneously, if one wants to do it.

Wayne