Most HVAC is around 97% ionic.
He probably said don't bother due to danger and the "same" results.

Ode

At 06:36 PM 9/16/2008 +0930, you wrote:
I'm trying to recall Ol' Bob Berger's final conclusions on High
Voltage AC colloidal silver. My recollection is that in his final
posts he was telling people not to waste time trying to make HVAC CS
as it only produced particles, not ions.  Does anyone know if thats
correct?

Thanks
David

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>