Cleaning this up a bit for Bruce:

He wrote:
> I bought  a PC mount transformer to use in the 130v silver
> generator. they arrived without instructions. Can anyone tell
> me the correct way to connect it for 120vac input and 24vac
> output?

A link to the data sheet follows:

http://www.belfuse.com/Data/DBObject/14A.pdf

As for my answer to his question...

My tentative *GUESS* is that you'd connect the dual primaries in
parallel and in phase for 110 volts, or in series for 220. The outputs
are similar, in parallel for lower voltage higher current, and in
series for higher voltage lower current.

Assuming 110 volts, you'd jumper 1 to 4 and 3 to 6 for the primary, and
connect one end of the line to each of those connections.

For parallel output at lower voltage and higher current, it's 7 to 10
and 9 to 12.

Higher voltage/lower current: connect 10 to 9, output from 12 and 7.

Take great care and don't forget to fuse the input circuit, at least!

Be well,

Mike D.