----- Original Message ----- From: "Indi" <indule...@comcast.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: "Arnold Beland" <abela...@comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: CS>profit motive

Quote:
[As far as I know, *theoretically* it appears that if you want to get the maximum benefit of silver (for its antimicrobial effect) you will get more bio-available silver in your system with true colloidal.]

Well, there you go, this flies in the face of all I have read. The greater majority of what I have read actually states exactly the opposite, so to use your phrase..."each has to find their own way", that seems to be the way, my way is ionic, but each to their own on CS and what condition it may be used for I guess, ionic vs particulate. Sounds like a win win situation either way to me.

N.