Sorry, perhaps "correcting" was a tactless choice of words.
But I did read your post to mean that you thought that MRSA was
hyped, and there are many of us who have experienced exactly the opposite.
MRSA is becoming a huge problem, and the mortality rate has surpassed that of
AIDS in the US and the UK. Minimizing the problem, as many AMA doctors do,
strikes me as dangerous. If you Google MRSA alternative treatments you will
find there are forums with many, many stories like mine. The doctors are
clueless. Strong, healthy people have had their lives ruined by this infection.
Before I got sick I always used to say, "I refuse to be ill", and that actually
seemed to work great for me for 42 years. Then I got MRSA and *everything*
changed quite drastically. If it happened to me, it could happen to anyone.