  From: Brooks Bradley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:43 PM
  Subject: [RE]CS>URGENT--need info about silver-compatible humidifier

  Dear Nenah,
  I believe you can purchase an ultrasonic mister at Walmart (name ReliOn),
that
  has worked quite well for us (cost about $40.00). It holds a gallon or more
of liquid.
  The filter is located on the side of the blue module which rests on the
bottom of the interior.
  Just pick the module up and look on the left side and you will see the filter
medium. It is
  of the simple mat-type and does not offer much effect on the particulate
silver suspensions and none on the ionic portions (that we can determine). If
you want to remove the filter, that is a personal choice......however, we have
found that such does not really gain you a great advantage. We have employed
several of these devices....with good success. One suggestion: Move the Mist
selector to MAXIMUM, as this gets the best results. This is a true ultrasonic
mister and it accomplishes its dispersal via high-speed, mechanical agitation.
  Good Luck with you canine patient. Best Regards, Brooks.
  p.s. It takes about 3 minutes for the unit to build up to max output.