If you don't have pH paper, you can't really test for it, but if you
think you are acidic, you can follow the instructions on the box of Arm
and Hammer baking soda.  It recommends taking 1/2 teaspoon of baking
soda in water up to 3 times a day, I think it is.  Don't do this for too
long though.  Follow the instructions.

Dan