Very interesting. I don't have any MMS. I should get some. Thanks. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "bbanever" <bbane...@earthlink.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: CS>FLU

Faith,

It may, but in my experience it has not for me personally. I have used CS that I make myself which is 85% ionic and 15% particulate at 10ppm many times but it hasen't ever done much for an already started cold or flu. MMS on the other hand got rid of a cold in a day and a half and the flu in about the same amount of time.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Faith Gagne" <jitte...@gis.net>