Try adding a tsp MSM /4oz cs. Cuts the sinus pain down and causes the CS to
penetrate a little better.

Steve
---- Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote:
Ah, yes. That pesky sinus infection. I have it too, and using the cs
directly into the sinuses keeps it down to a mild roar. It really makes
a big difference.  Regarding the nebulizer, there was just a post on
cool mist humdifiers that do a similar thing. I think the walgreens
store has one.

I guess the biggest problem I have is that the straight silver water
kinda burns a bit, and the more it is helping, like the 2nd or 3rd day,
the more it burns. So I tend to do it for a few days, then lay off. If
there are any others that do this, please speak up- how does one use
the CS every day in the sinuses?

Kathryn