I have the opposite experience: Using cs in my nose burns the first time or two that I do it, then it stops burning. So get cs into the sinuses you have to squirt cs into the nose and then roll the head around. Someone told me to do this: Using an eye dropper, squirt cs into one nostril, then tilt head to one side, then roll around to the front and back up again, trying to get the cs into the sinuses. I guess it is not easy to do. Faith g.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Sinusistis Fungal Infection Help Request

Ah, yes. That pesky sinus infection. I have it too, and using the cs directly into the sinuses keeps it down to a mild roar. It really makes a big difference. Regarding the nebulizer, there was just a post on cool mist humdifiers that do a similar thing. I think the walgreens store has one.

I guess the biggest problem I have is that the straight silver water kinda burns a bit, and the more it is helping, like the 2nd or 3rd day, the more it burns. So I tend to do it for a few days, then lay off. If there are any others that do this, please speak up- how does one use the CS every day in the sinuses?

Kathryn