Yes it is faith. You put up to twenty drops into eight ounces of water and have two or three times a day. It is supposed to prevent the formation of cancer cells as cancer cannot live where there is oxygen, according to the doctor featured on the blurb that I read. It is also kills bacteria like CS. I take it mainly because it helps enormously with constipation, and I have had the best results using this, and am almost 'normal' now. My energy levels have gone up significantly too. I think if you have a 'normal' constitution, or are prone to diarrhoea, it is better to start with a lot less than the recommended dose and work up; rather like MMS, although you can't put it directly on the skin, as you can with activated MMS (I believe) HTH dee

Faith Gagne wrote:
Dee: Please tell me what aerobic oxygen does for you. I guess I haven't been paying a lot of attention to this subject. Is it like water? Thak you . Faith G.