Marshall - No I don't have a waveform generator or a pulse generator. I
make a gallon of CS at a time, thanks to Brooks showing me how to do it.
Your instructions on making a zapper seem simple enough but I would have to
be shown how to make it. Thanks. Grandson's throat is not as red today,
however, the cough started. He is eating and drinking well.
Everyone thanks for the advise and help.
B.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marshall Dudley" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Mononucleosis and a 4 year old
Do you have a pulse or waveform generator? I use one for a zapper and it
works fine. Simply put a 1K resistor in series with the output and crank
it up to 9 volts square wave, unipolar at 30 kHz.
Marshall
Bernadette wrote:
Dan - Thanks for the imput - I don't have the Zapper but will look into
this device.
B.
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Dan Nave <mailto:[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 09, 2008 6:25 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>Mononucleosis and a 4 year old
I expect CS would work quite well. Try something like 1 teaspoon of
CS (10 to 20ppm) every hour for a
while (5 or 6 times or more), then back off to, say 4 or 5
teaspoons a day, then 2 or 3 for several days...
My son got over Dr diagnosed Mono after one session with a Hulda
Clark type Zapper, the original simple one. He only did one
complete session because right after that he threw up violently,
but then after the next day had no tiredness, no relapse, nothing.
Dan
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Bernadette <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Hello - My grandson was diagnosed with Mono today. The doctor
said his throat was really bad, however, Sammy only showed
outward signs of a little fatigue. I have him on a regular
regimin of "medicine water" and maybe that did help a bit.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how much or even if the CS
will help him recover? He weighs approximately 45 pounds.
Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Bernadette
--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver.
Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at:
http://silverlist.org <http://silverlist.org/>
To post, address your message to: [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>
Address Off-Topic messages to:
[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>
The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>>