Thanks for writing Kathryn , but I think Dan was saying small amounts of CS because my grandson is only 4 years old. Just to give it to him in small doses more often. I don't know if I would feel comfortable giving him 8 ounces at a time. I take larger amounts as do the adults in the family; especially when we feel something irregular to our bodies beginning to happen. So giving him small amounts all day long eventually he will get his 8 ounces so I guess it all works out in the long run.

Thanks again.

B.


----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Mononucleosis and a 4 year old


Well, that might be true. But not too long ago, I started having some
very pesky pain erupting on my leg. I was a bit afriad it might be
shingles starting up, and a small dose just didn't do much, so next I
drank about 8 oz straight. The pain disappeared over the next hour or
so. It was gone for weeks, then one day it seemed like it was starting
up again, so again I drank a whole bunch of CS. It worked.

Usually, I do take small amounts several times a day. but for that, the
single large dose worked fine.

Sorry to be argumentative, but....

kathryn

On Dec 10, 2008, at 8:47 PM, Dan Nave wrote:

One thing to remember about CS. Except for something like food poisoning, it is better to take small amounts of CS more often rather than 1 big dose.

Dan

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Bernadette <[email protected]> wrote:
M

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>