Hi Marshall,

It is interesting to me that you mention silver acetate. There is a member
on this list selling a generator using two 1.5 volt batteries for a total of
three volts as a Power Supply. I have been pondering how this could possibly
work for some time. A careful reading of his instructions for use on his
website shows that he instructs the users to clean the rods before using
with vinegar and for them to be wet with the vinegar when they are inserted
into the distilled water. Could this explain the use of only three volts?
Isn't silver acetate used as an insecticide?

Best regards,

Arnold