From: Clayton Family [mailto:clay...@skypoint.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:37 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Bipolar disorder

Interesting.  No, I don't have the links handy, it was university
research though, and a few years ago.  Just the other day I read a news
item about a neurosurgeon that operated to remove a tumor, only to find
that the tumor was, in fact a worm. He removed it, of course. I think
that was in News of the Wierd (?).

kathryn