From: Bob Banever
Date: 2/22/2009 8:14:16 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>HELP! How can I save an infected painful tooth?

Georgia,

You need to get the manual baby Godzilla... it has literally saved my
teeth and should get rid of any infection and pain in a tooth or root. It
certainly worked for me. Join "microelectricitygermkiller" group on Yahoo.
They have schematics to build your own or you can purchase one from a
gentleman named "V". They are $35.00 and worth their weight in gold. It
sends 3-6 volts DC into the tooth and kills the bacteria almost instantly.

Bob