Georgia,

     Forgot... here is the link to the site.

----- Original Message ----- From: <gmetrop...@aol.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: CS>HELP! How can I save an infected painful tooth?

I just tried rinsing with room salt water w/ 2 drops of tea tree oil which sent me into extreme gum pain from exterme sensitivity. Hot soup does the same thing. I then dipped a cotton ball and placed it around the tooth and had to take it out because the sensitivity was so bad. I rinsed with leukwarm salt water but still haven't recovered. What causes the sensitivity in the gum to to be so bad? I don't see exposed nerve but then again don't know what I'm looking for. I don't have bleeding gums but do have pockets after removing enamel from electric toothbrush which I used peroxide and baking soda to clean which eroded the gums. I will try oregano oil too,you don't dilute? Should I brush with it mixed with oive oil or it damaging to gum tissue?