Georgia,

Until your godzilla arrives you should get some eugenol (clove oil) and put that on and around the tooth. You could also get some cloves and powder one or two and put that around the tooth. This will deaden the pain temporarily.

    Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: <gmetrop...@aol.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: CS>HELP! How can I save an infected painful tooth?

Dianne,
 I have been using the oreganolike you side in olive oil> I can know
tolerate half and half. It's 2 days but not resolved. I don't know how
to proceed even if it does feel less pain. the temporay filling is
allowing trapped food to enter and infected the pulp and nerve. I can't
eat just juice and if I try food gets trapped right away up at the
gumline with pain. So if I wiat for it to heal if that's possible and
then cap it how do I know then that bacteria won't mutiply again. I'm
confused.