Is swapping the wires form side to side the same as reversing polarity? Any possible danger to nerves or roots from currents? I read people get flashes before their eyes when doing in the mouth. this sounds unsafe. Some sy change polarity every 1,3 or 5 minutes. which is best?There's no way to make a cloth small enough to cover just the affected tooth would I be compromising others if currents ran through them?

-----Original Message-----
From: Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:50 pm
Subject: Re: CS>HELP! How can I save an infected painful tooth?

Georgia,

I have used CS with DMSO, oregano oil on cotton swabs and the godzilla for tooth infections and godzilla is the fastest and most effective of all.

Since time is of the essence make a 3 volt godzilla yourself. Get a CR-123, 3 volt lithium battery. I would not use 6 volts. By itself it will provide too much current unless you do something to limit the the current such as use a resistor in line. (When I use 4.5 volts I need a 10K ohm resistor). Cut the ends off a cheap 2 wire extension cord. Strip the wires on each end of the cord. On one end of the cord wrap a small piece of cloth around one bare end of wire and tie the cloth in place with string. Do the same with the second wire at the same end of 0D the cord. They need to be small enough to fit on each side of the infected tooth. On the other end of the cord, tape the bare part of the wires to each end of the battery. Wrap a heavy rubber band around the battery lengthwise so the rubber band holds the wires tight against the ends of the battery. If the battery or wire gets warm you have a short so quickly remove the wire from the battery and try again.

Once you have done the above, wet both cloth ends and place one cloth covered wire on each side of the bad tooth. Every 5 to 10 minutes swap the cloth electrodes. Do this for a total of 20 minutes twice a day.

 - Steve N