Silver Listers,

The NCAM site -- can I suggest is an officially run disinformation site -- take
the following -- their assertion:

3. Do colloidal silver products work?

Reviews in the scientific literature on colloidal silver products have
concluded that

2-5: Silver has no known function in the body.

This may be a semantic problem and a sly way of say nothing!