Last year I treated a friend with HIV with a liter a week of strong cs over a periond of three months and brought her viral load down to zero- there was no trace of Hiv left in her body ! She now has more energy, her periods are back and generally more positive. By the way, the doctor showed no interest in her recovery or how it came about ...... Richard
On 11/05/2009, at 1:24, Hanneke wrote:

Thanks Smitty, great suggestion. I had forgotten about that. Got the books here so that would help. Not sure if her command of English is such that she will fully comprehend it.

Before I suggest MMS, I have to find out first if this is available in Holland.

At 02:49 PM 11/05/2009, you wrote:
>  A friend's daughter, in her early 30's, is HIV positive . . .
>  Any suggestions?
>  Thanks
>  Hanneke

Yes. . .tell her to read this =

http://mmsadvisor.com/

Smitty

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090510-0, 10/05/2009
Tested on: 11/05/2009 2:52:53 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090510-0, 10/05/2009
Tested on: 11/05/2009 3:54:11 PM

ATOMICSILVER
atomicsil...@gmail.com
www.atomicsilver.info