Thank you so much, I will check that out for her.

I might give her a call over the weekend and discuss things then. It appears she is pretty much unaware of what HIV is about (or is not about) except for the possibility of developing AIDS, prtty much mainstream thinking. I understand that she is totally new to alternative approaches. It would be great if she reads English web sites which apparently she doesn't. And truth be told, I am totally lost if I have to find info on Dutch websites even though I am fluent in Dutch. To me it seems that a lot of info is being surpressed or just not translated at all. I have read some websites on CS, in the Dutch language. which gives the newcomer to CS the impression that you really take your life into your own hands with even thinking about CS let alone taking it. At least one can purchase it.